The Non-Captive NEMA 23 Hybrid Stepper Linear Motor
|1-99 100-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $60 US $50 US $40|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Featured Products
- 7 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: 23HD
- Number of Stator: Three-Phase
- Function: Driving
- Operate Mode: The Three Single Phase
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Packing Method: Box with Polyfoam
- Weight(Kg): 0.3~0.67
- Body Length (mm): 31.5~55
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Color: Black and Silver
- Trademark: RB
- Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Application: Printing Equipment
- Excitation Mode: HB-Hybrid
- Number of Poles: 4
- Type: Magnetic-Electric
- Brand: Rb
- Size: 57*57mm
- Holding Torque: 420~1100mn.M
- Current(a): 0.5~3.5
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Specification: CE/ROHS
- HS Code: 8501109190
1.Two Phase / Four phase 1.8 degree NEMA23 non-captive Hybrid Stepper Linear Motor / Stepping Motor / Step Motor 57mm x 57mm
2.Motor feature: High accuracy, High torque, Smooth movement, Low noise
3.Shaft length can be customized, and it can be round shaft or shaft with flat side.
4.We produce stepper motor from nema11 to NEMA 34, and offer you suitable drivers for all these motors.
Our products can be applied to printing equipment ,advertisement instrument ,ATM machines, stage light equipment ,CNC machine, automatic assembly equipment, camera lenses, carving machine, cutting machine, electric vehicles, packing machine, industrial control, intelligent ball, laser engraving, textile machine ,game machine ,robots and so on.
|Model No.||Winding Resistance||Winding Inductance||Rated Current||Rated Voltage||Holding Torque||Detent Torque||Max starting rate||Max slewing rate||Rotor Intertia||Weight||body length|
|Ohm ±10%||mH ±20%||A/phase||DC V||kg||mN.m||PPS||PPS||g.cm²||Kg||mm|
Our stepper motor is made up of rotor and stator winding magnet coil. A certain electric current goes through the stator winding timely, then produces a rotating magnetic field within the motor. Under the action of magnetic suction, the rotor will follow this creates a rotating magnetic field, the stator and rotor flux in each chain, produce rotary torque output.
1,Inner packing(foam with waterproof plastic bag packing)+Outer packing(Carton packing)
2,Export wooden box packaging for products.
3, Other package as you required.
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
Our promise to our Customers:
1. Answer customer's inquiry within 2 working days.
2. Reply to our customer questions & Concerns within 3 working days.
3. Acknowledge Customer purchase orders within 24 hours.
4. Standard Lead time is within 4 weeks. Respond to special product development within 15 weeks.
5. Flexible delivery methods: By air, sea and express carrier using the customer's forwarder.