High Torque 1.8 Degree Hybrid Waterproof Stepper Motor NEMA24
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 24HDF
- Number of Stator: Two-Phase
- Function: Driving
- Operate Mode: The Three Single Phase
- Certification: ISO9001, CE
- Packing Method: Box with Polyfoam
- Step Angle: 1.8°
- Holding Torque: 1240 Mn.M
- Current: 1.0A
- Color: Black and Silver
- Trademark: RB
- Origin: Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
- Application: Printing Equipment
- Excitation Mode: HB-Hybrid
- Number of Poles: 2
- Type: Electromechanical
- Brand: Rb
- Size: 60*60mm
- Wight (Kg): 1.5
- Body Length(mm): 97
- Guarantee Period: Three Years
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Specification: CE/ROHS
- HS Code: 8501109190
1.Two Phase / Four phase 1.8 degree NEMA24 Hybrid Waterproof Stepper Motor / Stepping Motor / Step Motor , Motor size: 60mm x 60mm
2.Motor feature: Waterproof, Small size, High torque, Low noise
3.Shaft length can be customized, and it can be round shaft or shaft with flat side.
4.We produce stepper motor from nema11 to NEMA 34, and offer you suitable drivers for all these motors.
Our products can be applied to printing equipment ,advertisement instrument ,ATM machines, stage light equipment ,CNC machine, automatic assembly equipment, camera lenses, carving machine, cutting machine, electric vehicles, packing machine, industrial control, intelligent ball, laser engraving, textile machine ,game machine ,robots and so on.
Our stepper motor is made up of rotor and stator winding magnet coil. A certain electric current goes through the stator winding timely, then produces a rotating magnetic field within the motor. Under the action of magnetic suction, the rotor will follow this creates a rotating magnetic field, the stator and rotor flux in each chain, produce rotary torque output.
1,Inner packing(foam with waterproof plastic bag packing)+Outer packing(Carton packing)
2,Export wooden box packaging for products.
3, Other package as you required
Make sure the motor connect to a constant current or chopper drive controller before you test motor.
Connecting the motor directly to a power supply will destroy the motor.
|Model No.||Step Angle||Number of Winding||Leads of motor||Winding Resistance||Winding Inductance||Rated Current||Rated Voltage||Holding Torque||Detent Torque||Max starting rate||Max slewing rate||Rotor Intertia||Weight||body length|
|°||Ohm ±10%||mH ±20%||A/phase||DC V||mN.m||mN.m||PPS||PPS||g.cm²||Kg||mm|
Our promise to our Customers:
1. Answer customer's inquiry within 2 working days.
2. Reply to our customer questions & Concerns within 3 working days.
3. Acknowledge Customer purchase orders within 24 hours.
4. Standard Lead time is within 4 weeks. Respond to special product development within 15 weeks.
5. Flexible delivery methods: By air, sea and express carrier using the customer's forwarder.